A Recipe for a Christian life
Believe in the ingredients of:
- Rejoice in the Lord always’ (1 Thess 5 :17);
- Pray to Him without ceasing’ (1 Thess 5 : 17);
- Give Him Thanks in all things’ (1 Thess 5 : 17) with each of these being seen as equally important in all aspects of all activities.
1) Rejoicing in the Lord always, emanates from the fruit segments: peace, joy and longsuffering and triggers a motivation to:
2) Pray without ceasing sourced by the faith, love and goodness developed and leads to:
3) Thanksgiving in all things which becomes evident as meekness, temperance and gentleness fall in place to complement all the other fruit segments.
The rejoicing is to be seen and heard, the praying constant and fervent, the thanksgiving generous and spontaneous, And together, these ingredients, in the mysterious way in which they perform their processing, result in the manifestation of lives based on the life of Christ Jesus.
Remember, Jesus’ way always turns out to be the best way, Whether at home, school, work or play and finally:
“Man shall not live by bread alone but by every Word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.” (Matt 4 : 4).
Chew over these things.